To be eligible for the RAFT Program, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be homeless as defined by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- A family that lacks a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence.
- The head of household (parent) must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a family as defined by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Pregnant woman
- Single parent family
- Two parent family
- Be a citizen of the United States, have documentation of permanent resident status or have an Employment Authorization Card with an expiration date of at least 6 months from the anticipated move in date.
- Must complete the RAFT application and interview process.
- Must submit to a national background check.
- Be approved by RAFT's Policy Committee.
RAFT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestory, familial status, source of income or disability.